Yummy Cupcake


Yummy Cupcake
Originally uploaded by lorilyn.

Comments

WCTs said…
Yum!!!! Must make cupcakes..=^..^=
Anonymous said…
Wow. That cup cake looks so yummy.

I think it must be a cup cake morning. I just read my sister's blog and she has posted some gorgeous colourful cup cakes that she made. You might like to check them out: http://kimbofo.typepad.com/biglittlesister/2005/08/cup_cakes.html

Here via Michele's site.
Anonymous said…
Ha. How funny is that! My sister has commented above me! (Yes, I am biglittlesister who did a post about cupcakes today! LOL!)

I love all your photos of your cupcakes. Yum. I LOVE cupcakes! Yours look wonderful.

I am here via Michele today but I will be back! Cheers.
I take it you like cupcakes?!?!?

I'm visiting from Michele/Paula. Great site, love all the colors and I can't believe how strong a desire I have to reach through the PC and swipe some frosting off those cupcakes!
Mmm, cupcakes. Nothing like a good cupcake. One of the untold perks of teaching in a public school.

Here via Michele/Paula. Good morning.
Shannin said…
I love how cupcakes are so popular now. Here via Michele/Paula...
Anonymous said…
Wow that looks pretty good. Here via Michele & Paula