Cupcakes from Flickr user sugarcrushmiami

Flickr user sugarcrushmiami sells her cupcakes out of her home kitchen (click above for her contact information). See all her photos here.

Here are some of our favorites:

Lime and coconut cupcakes with coconut cream buttercream:



Hello Kitty cupcakes - Madi's Birthday cupcakes were Carrot-Orange cupcakes with Hello Kitty ring toppers:



Evan's 2nd birthday "cake" was a group of buttercream and fondant covered vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.



Vanilla cupcakes with orange buttercream and colored sprinkles:

Comments

Sophie said…
The Hello Kitty cupcakes are too cute :D
Anonymous said…
I've had these cupcakes and they’re great!!! The service is awesome and would highly recommend.
Anonymous said…
I'm not a sweet tooth but if ever I get the chance to eat one of sugarcrushmiami's cupcakes I can't help but have a few...These are the best cupcakes I've ever had!
Liz said…
I love the Hello Kitty cupcakes too! Where can I get those HK rings?
Cat Von C said…
All of those are GORGEOUS! I love the vibrant colors.
SugarCrush said…
Thanks for all your kind words! The rings were purchased on Ebay.