Cupcakes on the brain tote bag


via Flickr

I love this bag so much I just bought it from SubUrban Gyspy on Cafepress. I paid a total of $21.24 ($15.99 plus shipping). A girl can never have too many bags. Or too many cupcakes. But maybe that's just me! (I tend to carry 3-4 giant bags every day, because I'm crazy like that.)

Details:

Our 100% cotton canvas tote bags have plenty of room to carry everything you need when you are on the go. They include a bottom gusset and extra long handles for easy carrying.

* 10 oz heavyweight natural canvas fabric
* Full side and bottom gusset
* 22" reinforced self-fabric handles
* Machine washable
* Measures 15" x 18" x 6"

Comments

Rachel said…
Oh I love this! I think I need a cupcake bag!
Diane said…
too cute! i always have cupcakes on the brain...yum!