Cupcakes to go with that taco

Have you ever gotten a craving for a cupcake after a savory burrito or taco? Well, Taco Bell's got you covered!





















By way of Fast Food Maven, here comes a bona fide photo of the cupcakes that Taco Bell is serving up at a few test locations in California. Call me a traditionalist or even a "think-inside-the-box"er, but I was taken by surprise; cupcakes and tacos aren't a natural combination that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. The feedback so far seems to be mixed with confusion, though I suppose this news can be taken as a sign that cupcakes have maintained their popularity.

What are your thoughts on this interesting pairing?

Comments

Jade Cahoon said…
I'm not too sure! Don't get me wrong...my husband and I like taco bell. I just don't think a cupcake could be good from a fast food joint! It would obviously be frozen, right? Cupcakes are all the rage, but I think we should leave it to the cupcakery!
I agree! Cupcakes at Taco Bell are just wrong. I'm pretty sure I won't be trying one.