Ooh la la Candy...cupcakes!



Fancy Foods Show






They're beautiful right?






Cupcakes, made of candy! I spied these at the Fancy Foods Show this past weekend at the Javits Center here in NYC. Executive VP Rebecca Zorowitz was standing out in front of her marvelous Ooh la la Candy cupcake stand and she graciously gifted me with a PB&J candy cupcake.


Fancy Foods Show



Adorable.

Peanut butter chips and boysenberry jelly beans. Plus cute packaging. I think this would be a great party goodiebag gift, or a get-well present for someone you love (who loves candy).




Fancy Foods Show


If memory serves, this is a family-owned and -operated company, which I think is the best kind.

You can see all my photos from the Fancy and UnFancy Foods Shows here; and view all the Ooh la la Candy cupcakes here.


Comments

JamesterCK said…
Oh my gosh, these are too cute!! I want one so bad!