Chocolate pecan pie cupcake!

Apparently today, August 20th, is National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day! (I didn't know either.) I love this cupcake by Grace-ful Cakes that combines both pie and cupcakes! via Flickr



From Grace's post:

This cupcake is my pride and joy! It's my proudest creation! I'm in love with it. I'm in love with the idea of a mini pie on top of a cupcake. I love that the pie is heavy, but not heavy enough to DESTROY the whipped cream. Eat it however you like. I can't imagine fitting an entire side of it in my mouth, so I think I would probably eat it piece by piece. Or take a bite of each one in order to taste them together. All I know is...YUM!

Comments

Just Cake girl said…
This is one huuuuge cupcake :)
Grace said…
Thanks so much! It's a pretty ginormous cupcake, indeed. I'd say it stands AT LEAST 3" tall. :)
Little Miss Cupcakes said…
OMG! these are amazing.