Red, white and blue American flag cake pops, plus Hello Kitty and more by My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake is a company makes Mini-Molds™ (patent pending) for cake pops - I haven't tried or seen it in person yet, but I found these red, white and blue cake pops on their Facebook page, perfect for July 4th, as well as the baby shower cupcake pops and classroom ones, that I wanted to share. Visit their official site for purchasing information. Have any of you used this for cake pops? If so, share your thoughts in the comments. Thanks! (This is totally separate from the bakery My Little Cupcake in Vermont we posted about recently.)











And last but not least, via their blog, some pop culture fun character cake pops in the form of Hello Kitty, Thomas the Tank Engine, and SpongeBob Squarepants!





Comments