Twitter Chat This Friday, November 11

very vanilla cupcake w/vanilla sea salt

You can't cheat with vanilla cupcake.  Yes, you can try to disguise a dry, flavorless cupcake with color, filling, or frosting. But why not learn and share tips on how to make a good one?  Since National Vanilla Cupcake is November 10, we're going to chat  about vanilla cupcakes and the best tips and recipes for baking them. Also,we will talk about vanilla itself- Tahitian, Madagascar, Mexican. If you are experienced baker or new to the game, you may join this hour-long conversation about vanilla cupcake. The Twitter Chat will be Friday November 11 at 2PM EST. Follow @cupcakeblog on Twitter as well as follow the hashtag #cupcakechat.

Comments

Aubrey said…
I just love this blog! I'm addicted to cupcakes - I don't make many but I like to look and watch them being decorated. Someday I will try something on my own!