Nichelle's Cupcake Update

I stopped by Big Booty Bakery yesterday afternoon When I walked into Big Booty Bakery, I had to try their red velvet cupcake which is really good. The Frosting is the best and cake is moist. The only thing missing was a pecan on top. Apparently, people have been raving about the red velvet cupcakes on Yelp. We will have to go there for a meetup next year.

Regarding the anniversary party, we really want a champagne or sparkling wine sponsor. In fact, one of the events I want to do next year is a champagne and cupcake pairing tasting. How cute would that be?!

The Cupcake Meetup is this Saturday at Buttercup (Upper West Side). The RSVPs are full but show up anyway.

I will put up the Cupcakes Take The Cake Anniversary party information on Meetup after Saturday so you can RSVP for December 6. Sugar Sweet Sunshine, CRUMBs and Carolyn's Kitchen are some of the sponsors. If you make cupcake jewelry and would to donate to the raffle prizes, let me know at nichelle AT gmail Dot com.

Cupcakes/Confection outfits are encouraged at the Anniversary party so may be you can super-size this costume.

Comments