Time Lapse Photography of Cupcakes Baking!


CupCakes
Originally uploaded by KhE 龙
It's been awhile now that Flickr has been allowing people to post short videos as well as still photography. Every once in awhile I remember to go check for any interesting cupcake videos on Flickr. Found this one where you can actually watch cupcakes bake via time-lapse photography.

Seems there's an entire Flickr pool of time-lapse photography videos. Pretty cool.

Remember, CTTC readers, we'd love to have you post not just photos but also videos to the Cupcakes Take the Cake Flickr pool.

Comments

Robin Pedrero said…
That was like watching the sun rise. But probably yummy
Jess said…
I love watching the reflection of the baker in the oven glass!
Mrs. X said…
I wish my oven had time lapse capabilities. :)

Thank you for sharing the video!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for all the lovely comments. BTW, I'm the baker in the video and husband recorded the video.