The Few. The Proud. The Marines red velvet sendoff cupcakes

W Desserts of Stoughton, Massachusetts, made these custom white chocolate word cupcakes spelling out "The Few. The Proud. The Marines." and Marines toppers for Brian, for his sendoff as he joins the Marines. I like how beautiful and personal these are. Via their Facebook page. Contact baker Maura Wilson at maurawilsondesigns at gmail.com and visit her website, maurawilsondesigns.com, for ordering information. From her blog post about these cupcakes:
The Marines colors are red and gold and their motto is The Few. The Proud. The Marines. I used a gold cupcake liner, made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and red sprinkles. I wanted to add something to them, but wasn’t really sure what to do without making them too cute. I added small American flag flags and Good Luck Brian! with the Marines logo flags. I also wrote out in white chocolate “The Few”, “The Proud.” and “The Marines”.


Comments