Showing off the cupcakes


cupcake_royale, originally uploaded by alizinha.

Lately I've been obsessed with how cupcakes can be displayed to their best advantage. Like in this photo, which is from the website of Cupcake Royale, a bakery in Seattle.

I'd love to be able to do a display like that, although usually when I'm sharing cupcakes with friends it's at a bar or some other place where I can't exactly commandeer the space to put on a show like this.

But I would love to do something like this for a private party...

The question is, where do I get a tiered cupcake display thingie like this one in the picture? (Without paying a ton of money, of course.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can purchase really cool cupcake stands and tiers and cupcake party kits at a company called Bakery Crafts. They sell "Treat Trees" and these really cool Cupcake Party Kits. They sell everything you could ever want to decorate and display the coolest cupcakes!