ingredients, edible and musical, and questionable packaging instructions


the ingredients Posted by Hello

photo by Nichelle

Commentary by Rachel:

Cupcake-baking musical accompaniment:

Ida - Heart Like a River

Devon Sproule - Upstate Songs

Sleater-Kinney - All Hands on the Bad One

It's now T-minutes 4 hours, I don't really know what that means. I just overheard the phrase "laced with Rachel" - we'll leave that one as it is. So we've now made two dozen cupcakes and are waiting for the butter to melt. Tell me know, if you wanted to say "butter" and "softened" would you say "1/2 cup butter, softened" or "1/2 cup softened butter" or even (gasp) include *the softening process* as part of the directions? Let's just say, I'd do the latter, but now I'm waiting for my refrigerated butter to melt. I'm the frosting (and decorating) girl today. That's our little progress report - I'm sitting next to the cupcakes and it's all I can do not to devour them, but I think I'm less about eating them than feeding them to other people today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great site
» » »