very pretty cupcakes


cupcakecake7
Originally uploaded by sevenseven.ohseven.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The best cupcakes I've had all over New York so far have been the creation of Rodney Lovejones of Brooklyn. This BK baker has launched Bill Jones, a confectionery named after his later grandfather. Baby, when I tell you that this man can work out a cupcake, trust and believe it. Not a Billy's, Magnolia, or a Sunshine can hold a candle to his work! He crafts the best vanilla, amaretto, double chocolate, and classic red velvet cupcakes. The piece bien fete is his sweet potato cupcake with cinnamon frosting. Sweet potato CUPCAKE! Are you having a sugar override yet? I know I am.

What kills me the most is the packaging. Everything comes in the most beautiful boxes with images reminiscent of the 1940's. Three words Beau - ti - ful!

He has a website that's under construction. (www.iambilljones.com) So far the business is word of mouth. I figured I'd give you guys a heads up, so the cupcake lovers out there can brace themselves.
Anonymous said…
does anyone know how to go about ordering/getting the monogrammed hearts for the cupcakes? thanks!