Pretty Halloween skulls on cupcakes

Sugar skulls in pretty colors brought to you by Confabulation in the Kitchen, who writes:

Decorating cupcakes is 75% of the fun. Sure, baking them is satisfying, but seeing them come together in the end is the BEST part. It can be tough, however, to find adorable decorations like these sugar skulls where I live. Sure, we have the big-box craft stores, but their holiday cupcake decor just doesn't always satisfy me. So all I can say is thank God for eBay! I have found the most incredible decorations for every holiday there, and you just can't beat the prices.

Click through for links to the recipes she used.

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those looks so tasty! post one my way? HeHe. I wanted to make some shortbread and decorate it but we couldnt get all the ingredients. Need to prepare more next year.