Cupcake apologies and London cupcake meetup on 1/4

Hi, this is Rachel, blogging from London (where on Friday, January 4th at around 3 pm, we're going to have a little cupcake meetup - more details soon once I figure out where we are meeting, but email cupcakestakethecake at yahoo.com if you want to join us - I'll be meeting with Rebecca of Rebecca's Cakes and some other cupcake-loving folks). Suggestions on which London cupcakery to meet at are most welcome. I'd also like to check out Crumbs and Doilies at Partridges Food Market on Saturday at some point if anyone is interested.

I wanted to apologing for that other post that I've now taken down - it obviously wasn't meant for the cupcake blog, and in my jetlagged state I accidentally posted it. Not a great way to end the year, but I promise to be more careful in the future. Thanks for understanding and again, my apologies.

Comments