Raspberry Ripple cupcakes from London's Crumbs and Doilies

The flavour of the month from London's Crumbs and Doilies (via Flickr)



See the Crumb and Doilies blog for more details about their products.

You can also read the London restaurant blog Londonelicious's take on Crumbs and Doilies:

The Verdict: The Cupcake & Doillie cakes are good. The icing is really great...not overly cloyingly sweet. The decorations are perfectly done. The cake itself is a tad on the dry side (these were probably made in advance), with the exception of the Guinness cake. I will be back.

Comments

Wow - I can't wait to visit the Crumbs and Dollies stand, thanks for the tip, CTTC. There are so many cupcake bakeries to explore around the world... I've only just begun!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the mention! Really truly, the Crumbs & Doilies cupcakes are some of the most beautifully decorated cupcakes I've seen around London. The icing is some of the nicest I've tasted, as well.
Check my blog again tomorrow for more London cupcakes!