Wowzers

All from Flickr user Tasquah, whose cupcakes all look incredible

Peanut butter/dark chocolate cupcakes



Was asked to make some Classic dark chocolate fudge, Texas size cupcakes, 3x dipped in chocolate ganashe. They wanted a peanutbutter, chocolate chip mint and Strawberry frosting.

Peanutbutter , creamcheese, buttermilk frosting. Topped with crushed Honey roasted Peanuts, sprinkles and drizzeled chocolate. ( I like the sweet/savoury thing so i sprinkled some sea salt on top of the frosting before adding the crushed nuts. )


Strawberry/dark chocolate cupcakes



Strawberry , creamcheese, buttermilk frosting. Topped with a fanned strawberry, sprinkles and drizzeled chocolate. (The Cupcakes have a strawberry filling inside as well as strawberry chunks in the frosting.)

Mint/dark chocolate cupcakes



Mint flavouring , creamcheese, buttermilk frosting. Topped with semi-sweet chocolate chips , sprinkles and drizzeled chocolate.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow--I am very inspired by these I want to jump right in the picture shove my face in these. Yummyy and gaudi and gorgeous
Unknown said…
wow...that mint chocolate chip cupcake is amazing!!! I love it
Anonymous said…
Likewise, it makes me want to eat them! I love chocolate and mint!
Carrie said…
I love the fact that the ganache was put underneath the frosting first. I think that is genius! Thanks for sharing you rock stars you!!

Carrie
http://fieldsofcake.blogspot.com