Hotcakes Bakes in Los Angeles



So many places to try while I'm here in LA!

One I want to hit up is Hotcakes Bakes, which also sells its cupcakes at a hotel called Palihouse!

Hotcakes at Palisouse is located in the lobby of the brand new urban lodge Palihouse Hotel on Holloway drive in west Hollywood!

Hotcakes bakes @ Palihouse

8465 Holloway Drive,

West Hollywood, CA 90069

(323) 656-4100

These are their cupcake flavors:

Strawberry
Red Velvet
Chocolate with Cream Cheese frosting
Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting
Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting
German Chocolate
Vanilla
Carrot Cake
Lemon
Coconut
English Toffee
Cookies & Cream

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like a cool place. I will need to tell my wife to go visit this place. We love cupcakes.

Thanks

Jay
Free4thofJulyRecipes.com
Free 4th of July Recipes and Desserts Found Here
TaraMetBlog said…
I like their strawberry icing and red velvet cupcakes
Anonymous said…
Oh great, I live up the street and am powerless over great cupcakes...