Nutella Cupcakes


Nutella Cupcakes
Originally uploaded by missy.lee.
I love the swirliness!

Comments

i'm 100 percent obsessed with nutella...these look so yummy!
hvlacrosse said…
Me too! Where can I find the recipe?
Anonymous said…
These look amazing, I would love the recipe!!!
Anonymous said…
Where is the recipe? It looks like Nutella was just swirled into the tops of the cupcake. How easy is that!?! I wonder how much the person used? I wonder if the person added anything to the Nutella to make it more pliable/swirly? My jar of Nutella wouldn't swirl like that. I'd probably have to microwave it or something.
Anonymous said…
there's a recipe here.
http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/2005/07/cooking-school-self-frosting-cupcakes.html
Anonymous said…
hm, copying the link didn't seem to work. try again here link .
Unknown said…
"Hi,Your Nutella Cupcakes is looking wonderfull and I enjoyed with your Recipes and also I ll try to make. Thanks for Your Information.Indian Recipes
Cauliflower Kurma
Chapati Recipes
Indian Recipes Idly
Idli Powder "
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.