CTTC reader report on New Orleans' Sucre bakery


NO Day 3 and 4 144
Originally uploaded by alizinha/CrossFitNYC.
Our reader writes, "Cupcake Ladies,
My name is Penny. I went to New Orleans over the weekend and found an AMAZING bakery called Sucre. They have cupcakes, cakes, gelato REAL French Macaroons, and hand made chocolates.
I've attached a pic of the cupcake I had there. Its was deep, rich chocolate--you could almost taste the cocoa--and it was very dense. Inside was a raspberry jam, and the frosting was vanilla. The whole thing was topped off with a white chocolate square. I also added a pic of the shop, and a few petit gateaus in the display. I ate my cupcake with white chocolate hot chocolate that had lavender oil in it, and I also had each flavor of the French macaroons."
NO Day 3 and 4 178
NO Day 3 and 4 157
NO Day 3 and 4 131

Comments