Hot Wheels Cupcakes


Hot Wheels Cupcakes
Originally uploaded by DaintyCakesTampa.
Monica J. of DaintyCakesTampa writes of her cupcake business:
Dainty Cakes is a gourmet cupcake bakery serving all of the Tampa Bay area. We use the finest ingredients of the highest quality for all of our cupcakes and frostings.

Cupcakes start at $2 a piece, with a minimum order of a dozen. We deliver within the Tampa Bay. We custom decorate each cupcake to coordinate with your theme or occasion.

We also offer mini cupcake trays, cheesecake cupcakes, cookies, and dessert bars.

For any questions, comments, or inquries, please email us at daintycakestampa@gmail.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can testify that I have had them at a party, they are the best cupcakes I have ever had. I will be ordering from her from no on for my children's birthdays. Yum!
Andrea B said…
Those are awesome! Colors are very vibrant. Themed without cheesy -love it!
Anonymous said…
Very nice cakes indeed. I admire your talent so much . You certainly rock !.
Anonymous said…
Wow. Those looks awesome!