A world record?

Reader Lushdesi alerted us via comments to the EIGHT-FOOT-TALL cupcake stand she had at her birthday (see photo for evidence, or click through to her blog post about it, for more pics).

She describes the stand in her post:
Yes, it was my birthday party last weekend and of course I can never do anything small in my life and so I wanted:

1) over 200 cupcakes ( I actually got 240! HOW LUSH!), and

2) a Lush-tastic way to display them! I needed a huge cupcake stand!

This is the best way to celebrate for a baby shower or a bridal shower, a birthday party or an anniversary!!! Super versatile and you can make it for any occasion!

Creating one as large as this did take nails, drills, hammers, brackets, screws, paint, and yards of fabric, BUT WHO CARES!

EVERY PERSON THAT WALKED IN WAS AMAZED! Um.. yea, the cupcakes were 8 feet into the air… OF COURSE!

By the way, just so you know, that huge cupcake tower was a “do it yourself” cupcake stand. YES, my minions (ok, not my minions, just my brother and close friend actually) made this for my party. YEP! They made this cupcake stand by themselves!

If you’re doing a shaadi or a graduation party, you could change the fabric to fit the mood. Let me tell you… if you want a conversational piece for your next party… Do It The LUSH Way!

I'm seriously wondering if this is a world record for the height of a cupcake stand. Have any of our readers ever seen one taller? If so let us know in thc comments.

Comments

PinkCakeBox said…
David Mitchell created a 9 foot stand for a wedding we did last September.

That's the tallest I've seen...