Which is your favorite golf ball cupcake?



Phoenix, Arizona's Simply Sweets is running a poll asking which of the above cupcakes is the best. Go to their blog to vote.

This Friday, October 3, is the Annual Emily Sampson Rodgers Memorial Golf Tournament at the Wigwam Golf and Country Club. The event is a large fundraiser for the Phoenix affiliate of Komen for the Cure.

Simply Sweets is donating our award winning Fore You golf ball cupcakes for the lunchean. I'm trying to finalize my design and have come up with 3 options - vote for your favorite on the poll (left column of our blog).

#1 - white golf ball with a pink fondant ribbon
#2 - pink golf ball
#3 - white golf ball with a ribbon attached to the cupcake liner

Comments

Anonymous said…
I Voted, I love them all, but def the ribbon on the best!
Aussie Golfing said…
I'd happily eat anyone of those delicious treats with a cold beer after 18 holes