Cute and creative cupcakes at Bakery Gingham

I just discovered Columbus, Ohio's Bakery Gingham and was delighted by their cute cupcake images and designs. Here's a few:

Key lime cupcake from Bakery Gingham
Key lime cupcake

Funky Monkey cupcake from Bakery Gingham
Funky Monkey cupcake

Neopolitan cupcake from Bakery Gingham

Bakery Gingham
900 Mohawk St.
Columbus, Ohio
614-716-9805
hello at bakerygingham.com
Neopolitan cupcake - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry

Hours

Tuesday - Saturday
10am - 7pm (unless we sell out)

Sunday
12pm - 5pm

Comments

Stephany Benbow said…
Those are such cute and unique photos! We see so much of the same style of cupcake photos it's nice to see somebody having fun doing something different.
And I love the name Bakery Gingham. Reminds me of being a little girl wearing gingham dress with rickrack trim
Anonymous said…
uh.. I'm not so sure about the little drawings over the pictures... it reminds me of scrapbooking, or when little girls want to put glitter on EVERYTHING. I just think it's too much...