Free cupcakes tonight in Fresno!

I'm copying this verbatim from KSEE, but clearly they mean October, and not November. If anyone goes tonight for free cupcakes, send us a photo!

The folks from the new CupCakes Bakery sent KSEE Sunrise some delicious treats to promote CupCakes for a Cause to raise money for CancerCare for Kids

Friday night from 6 to 9 p.m. CupCakes Bakery will be giving away free cupcakes at its Pre-Opening party.

Then this weekend, November 25 and 26 be part of Cupcakes for a Cause. The bakery will donate 50 cents for each special cupcake sold to CancerCare for Kids.

CupCakes Bakery is located at 7062 N. Cedar Ave., Fresno at the northeast corner of Cedar and Herndon. For more information call 559-325-0935.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG!!! I was so excited that I could not wait until 6pm to come so I could get a taste of what some people call a gourmet cupcake.

Well we got there; me my sisters and our kids. What can I say it was a Friday nite and the weather was right. but there was no parking. Why?? because the strip mall that they are in has one of Fresno best mexican resturant so there was no parking. We drove a round for a while and finlly we were able toget a spot.

We were excited boy let me tell you we want some yummy cupcakes.

Let me make a long story short we really did not care for them. My family and I are sweet lovers and we love a creat base (cake part) was a little dry and did not have any vanilla flovor but the chocolate frosting was good. They velvet cupcake was good once it got to room temp. The cream cheese frosting was great. I think the frostings were better than the actual cake. I will go back to try some other flavor just hope this time we will get a moist cake and that great frosting.