Frog cupcakes and much more from Flickr user xirj

I discovered this frog cupcake tower on a frog-themed Tumblr, then found that it was made by Flickr user xirj, who also has a bunch of other super cute cupcakes! I especially like the cake and cupcake tower combinations; it's like getting the best of both worlds (well, okay, I myself would go with all cupcakes, but I think kids would be really into their own extra big cake, plus cupcakes for everyone). Here's a few:


Mini Cupcakes with Frog and water lily detail for a christening




Pig cupcakes! (maybe I'm totally silly, but pig cupcakes always always make me smile)


Cupcakes for a christening


Daisy cupcakes

Comments

Shalum said…
they're so pretty. the baker did a great, and very clean job! great pics!
Anonymous said…
Pig cupcakes always make me smile too. It's not weird. =]
J said…
I know the baker! Her cupcakes taste just as good as they look!
Hi, its the 'baker' and I've started out my own blog. You can find out what I'm up to @ http://thelittlecupcakerytlc.blogspot.com (Thanks for all the nice comments!)