Adorable cupcake hat


I am in love with this hat, even in its altered form (see the Flickr page's comments)! But it's probably more Rachel's style than mine. Anyone know where it's from? FredFlare.com, maybe? We can thank young Flickr user Sar-ah Bear-ah for the snapshot, although I'm pretty sure she didn't take it of herself.


Update! I received a sweet note from Sar-ah Bear-ah who gave me the link to the cupcake hat; it was indeed from FredFlare. Also, to my ever-lastin' shame, as a professional photographer I shamefully forgot about SELF TIMERS! Sar-ah Bear-ah took the picture herself -- with the self-timer feature of her camera! The beanie goes for $30 plus shipping. Too cute! Thanks, Sar-ah Bear-ah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The hat is adorable and would probably be fairly easy to recreate through knitting. Actually, now I'm kind of inspired. That would be cute to do!
Stacie Joy said…
Oh, Genuine, if you do, please share the results with us. I have absolutely no skill when it comes to knitting, but I do love homemade items and crafts. I'd love to see the results and bet our readers would too!