Cupcake bakeries in Austin - did I miss any?

So it's Friday morning in Austin. I just ate leftover stuffing for breakfast (yum!). Last night my host and I went on an impromptu girls' movie night to Alamo Drafthouse, which I totally adored.

Now it's time for cupcakes! I've already tried Quack's, which is more of an all-purpose bakery/cafe and not specifically a cupcake place.

Here's my list of cupcake bakeries/companies in Austin. I leave tomorrow night so I am not going to make them all, but we will be hitting them up for donations for the free cupcakes at the SXSW panel "Nom Nom Nom: The Secrets of Successful Foodblogging" and a possible cupcake party during SXSW. So Austinites, what'd I miss in terms of cupcakes in Austin? Thanks! Either comment or write us at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com - and thank you to readers who've recommended other bakeries that may not specialize in cupcakes but serve them. I'll do my best, and will be back for sure. Details about date and time and panelists for SXSW are coming soon.

Cake by Bridges (custom)

The Cupcake Bar (custom)

Cupprimo

Hey Cupcake! (2 locations)

L's Cupcake Cafe (custom)

Let Them Eat Cupcakes (custom)

Polkadots Cupcake Factory

Sugar Mama's Bakeshop

Toot Sweet Cupcakes (custom)

Comments

Hi I'm the owner of L's Cupcake Cafe and I'de love to bring you some cupcakes while your in town!
Anonymous said…
Next time you are in Austin come by the Sunset Valley Farmers Market and check out Hill Country Cupcake's organic cupcakes. They are INCREDIBLE!