At the Cupcakes Take the Cake 4th Anniversary party, Cakespy donated several awesome raffle prizes, most of which I photographed as people won them. This piece was the ultimate Cakespy score though, a hand-drawn, framed illustration: and I won it! As CTTC's photographer, I could hardly shoot myself (without forethought), so I present to you, the viewers, the a snapshot of piece I won. Isn't it beautiful? I adore it and think it looks smashing in my kitchen. Thank you, Cakespy!
At the Cupcakes Take the Cake 4th Anniversary party, Cakespy donated several awesome raffle prizes, most of which I photographed as people won them. This piece was the ultimate Cakespy score though, a hand-drawn, framed illustration: and I won it! As CTTC's photographer, I could hardly shoot myself (without forethought), so I present to you, the viewers, the a snapshot of piece I won. Isn't it beautiful? I adore it and think it looks smashing in my kitchen. Thank you, Cakespy!
Comments