CupcakeCamp2 cupcakes





Not too shabby, huh? I am dying to know what flavors each of these are. And who made each one. But, this I do know: I found them via Creative Commons search on Flickr. Many thanks to kurafire for these fantastic images. And go look at this one. Yay for CupcakeCamp2!

CupcakeCamp2 video (courtesy maubrowncow):

Update! Maria Diaz from Vegansaurus.com tells me that she and the writers at vegansaurus.com made some of the cupcakes and that they are vegan! She writes: "We made pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes (pictured in the first photo) and carrot ginger coconut cupcakes (pictured in the second photo, right underneath the cookies and creme cake)." Yeah!



Plenty more CupcakeCamp2 postings to come...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Some of these cupcakes just look nasty & make me want to barf...others on the other hand looks absolutely delicious & I want to gobble them up!
Anonymous said…
Hello! Two of the cupcakes were made by most of the writers at Vegansaurus.com

We made pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes (pictured in the first photo) and carrot ginger coconut cupcakes (pictured in the second photo, right underneath the cookies and creme cake).

All vegan, of course! We are not professional bakers, but love cupcakes and got pretty good response to our vegan cakes.
Stacie Joy said…
Alright! Way to go, Maria Diaz and vegansaurus.com. These cupcakes are stunning. Stellar work, really. And vegan -- righteous!