The ball has just dropped in New York City (okay, I am posting this ahead because even I am not that dedicated as to be on my laptop at midnight!) but anyway, 2009 has just begun in New York and we want to wish all of you a very happy, healthy, cupcake-laden new year! Special shoutout to Flickr user abbietabbie, who's one of our favorite Flickr posters, and has graced us with this special New Year's photo, repeating her feat from last year.
I know I ate more cupcakes this year than in any previous year of my life (I'm 33), all because of this blog and I'm looking forward to many new cupcake flavors and bakeries and friends and photos this year!
I know I ate more cupcakes this year than in any previous year of my life (I'm 33), all because of this blog and I'm looking forward to many new cupcake flavors and bakeries and friends and photos this year!
Comments
I'm a cake/cupcake fanatic, thought it would be nice to comment. :)
I have a 2009 New Years Spirit Award awaiting you at my blog. :)
Here's hoping you visit Las Vegas in 2009!