Chinese New Year cupcakes -- delicate and lovely

I just love ccyhan's cupcakes. I try to blog about them whenever I see them (and whenever they are not adults-only (click here only if you are of legal age)).

I missed the Chinese New Year the other day (it snuck by me) so I was happy to see cchyan's Chinese New Year's cupcakes on Flickr.

Chinese New Year 2009 Cupcakes!
Lovely!


Chinese New Year 2009 Cupcakes!
Sweet!


Chinese New Year 2009 Cupcakes!
Pretty!


These cupcakes are banana chocolate chip with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and fondant toppers she made herself. So delicate!








Comments

Unknown said…
Actually, I stand corrected. XD There's more than one dildo and even some else to "protect" it on the cupcakes too.

Woe is me.
Unknown said…
oh my! these are spectacularly decorated!