SpoonNYC's discount:
From Paige, a friend of SpoonNYC, via email, "I completely forgot to tell you this, but Spoon is offering a 10% discount to those who mention "SPOONLOVE," or type in the code into their online order (all uppercase). They can also bring in a copy of this post.
The offer runs through February 28, 2009 (the discount is a blogger exclusive). It's in honor of Valentine's Day."
I'm going to use mine for the spicy mac-n-cheese:

And more cupcakes, of course!
From Paige, a friend of SpoonNYC, via email, "I completely forgot to tell you this, but Spoon is offering a 10% discount to those who mention "SPOONLOVE," or type in the code into their online order (all uppercase). They can also bring in a copy of this post.
The offer runs through February 28, 2009 (the discount is a blogger exclusive). It's in honor of Valentine's Day."
I'm going to use mine for the spicy mac-n-cheese:
And more cupcakes, of course!
Comments