Would you like a Froot Loop cupcake?

I sure would!



It's from the wittily titled blog The Crepes of Wrath, where you can also get the recipe. They write:

How cute are these cupcakes?! I got the idea from Gastronomy Blog and it was brilliant! I’m definitely going to be experimenting with different cereal toppings after this. The cake itself was perfect. It was basically a yellow cake, but the orange and lemon zest really gave it an extra something. I’m absolutely going to be using this cake recipe from now on, even without the zest! Everyone who came over for Lost night (yes, we host a Lost night every Wednesday) really liked them.

Comments

twopartssugar said…
Yumm! We've just perfected our fruity pebbles cupcake...pics will be up later this week!
[¯Ô¯]njoy said…
What! I wish my friends into the show enough to have a party each Wednesday. They think that show is going to rot my brain. Those cupcakes are a nice idea, ready to try them with my much younger siblings
Anonymous said…
Now if only we could have some lost inspired cupcakes! I love that show and will have to try this out sometime :)