Too much, or not enough?

Chocolate cake, peanut butter icing, chocolate ganache icing, reeses on top.. Ok, I think I got it all.

This is once again from Little Big Cakes via Flickr

This is a chocolate cake, with peanut butter icing, chocolate ganache icing, and Reese's peanut butter cup on top!

I'm kindof stunned. Much as I love chocolate and peanut butter, I don't know - is this too much, or a perfect combination of the two?

Comments

debbie koenig said…
That looks like the kind of thing I'd see going by on a restaurant waiter's tray and think I NEED THAT, but once it was sitting in front of me I'd feel a little queasy. Guess I'm voting for overkill.
sabriena said…
Oh wow. That's way too much. It gives me a bellyache looking at it!

Does look good though!
Bakergirl said…
There is such a thing as too much?!
Anne said…
Perfect!!
MJ said…
oooh, where can I get one?! it would be sublime.....
The Crow said…
Urrrp! Bit too much for me.
Cindy said…
I don't know, maybe the chocolate ganache is just a bit too much - but I would definitely like to sink my teeth into it just the same!
Looks yummy to me....Maybe I would take my time though and enjoy it over a whole day
lalalalalalala said…
I NEED that! I really do!