By which I really mean, I know I want it and just can't decide which design to get!

You can win one by leaving a comment by April 17th at Good Girls and Geeks!
via the always super awesome Bake & Destroy, the inspiration for these Tiger Lady cupcake t-shirts by Model Citizen Clothing by Bonnie Rue.

from the official description on Etsy:
I've created many Tiger Lady designs in the past. All have been inspired by women that I *R-E-S-P-E-C-T* but this shirt had a very specific muse, Natalie Slater of Bake & Destroy in Chicago. There is something else special about this shirt.. When you purchase this item it comes with an original cupcake recipe dreamed up by Natalie herself. We're not talking about butter cream or anything with vanilla bean. No no. We're talking about an uh-mazing Nacho Cupcake recipe. If you are familiar with Natalie's work Nacho Cupcakes will not surprise you. Creative baking is her game.
The t-shirts are $26 each. white one and black one
Which do you like best? Which one should I get? Decisions, decisions...
See also: Model Citizen on Flickr
You can win one by leaving a comment by April 17th at Good Girls and Geeks!
via the always super awesome Bake & Destroy, the inspiration for these Tiger Lady cupcake t-shirts by Model Citizen Clothing by Bonnie Rue.
from the official description on Etsy:
I've created many Tiger Lady designs in the past. All have been inspired by women that I *R-E-S-P-E-C-T* but this shirt had a very specific muse, Natalie Slater of Bake & Destroy in Chicago. There is something else special about this shirt.. When you purchase this item it comes with an original cupcake recipe dreamed up by Natalie herself. We're not talking about butter cream or anything with vanilla bean. No no. We're talking about an uh-mazing Nacho Cupcake recipe. If you are familiar with Natalie's work Nacho Cupcakes will not surprise you. Creative baking is her game.
The t-shirts are $26 each. white one and black one
Which do you like best? Which one should I get? Decisions, decisions...
See also: Model Citizen on Flickr
Comments