As awarded by me...I was so excited to finally meet Natalie Slater of the extra delicious, fun blog Bake & Destroy, and not only did I get to chat with her over pizza and cupcake gossip at Lou Malnati's, but she brought her husband and son, Teno, to our cupcake meetup at Chicago's Molly's Cupcakes last Sunday. (More Chicago photos are here.)

Click here for 91 of Natalie's posts with cupcake recipes. Yum! And here's her guest blog post from last year all about cool cupcake stuff (I know one of the photos is now missing, will work on fixing that).
And look what she also brought - Bake & Destroy stickers and buttons! I wore a sticker on my arm and someone at Renegade Craft Fair was like, "Where can I get one?"

Get your own (cheap!) at her store:
Bake & Destroy buttons
Bake & Destroy stickers
Click here for 91 of Natalie's posts with cupcake recipes. Yum! And here's her guest blog post from last year all about cool cupcake stuff (I know one of the photos is now missing, will work on fixing that).
And look what she also brought - Bake & Destroy stickers and buttons! I wore a sticker on my arm and someone at Renegade Craft Fair was like, "Where can I get one?"
Get your own (cheap!) at her store:
Bake & Destroy buttons
Bake & Destroy stickers
Comments