Some recent creations from the always-fabulous NorwichNuts:


Rocky Road Cupcake!

Ghoulish Knock Your Teeth Out Cuppies.
Wait, what? Vegan Jello?! I must look into this. Is there (finally) a vegan gelatin product?

Strawberry Coconut Cuppies

Meyer Lemon Pecan Cupcake with Shagbark Hickory Infusion
Hm...shagbark?

I Am Clementine, Hear Me Roar Cupcakes (with Fig Filling)

Better than Baseball Cupcakes
I would be content in life to have NorwichNuts as my personal chef. Seriously, if I were ever rich and lived in Southern California I would be all over that. I live on edamame (soy beans) for protein, and she made an edamame braid that I seriously want. And a vegan fruit and veggies roll with spicy peanut sauce -- oh! And did I mention the fig and feta pizza? Until such a time as I can have Janet feed me I will content myself with her images and writing.
All pictures courtesy NorwichNuts.
Rocky Road Cupcake!
Ghoulish Knock Your Teeth Out Cuppies.
"Cross Section: Cupcake Massacre....Strawberry Vegan Jello Inside a Vanilla Cuppie, Vanilla ButterCream and Strawberry Coulis "Blood" with Vegan Gummy Teeth. "
Wait, what? Vegan Jello?! I must look into this. Is there (finally) a vegan gelatin product?
Strawberry Coconut Cuppies
Meyer Lemon Pecan Cupcake with Shagbark Hickory Infusion
Hm...shagbark?
I Am Clementine, Hear Me Roar Cupcakes (with Fig Filling)
Better than Baseball Cupcakes
"Dark Chocolate cuppie, chocolate licorice mousse filling, and a chocolate fudge frosting, of course laced with more licorice.
This just may be better than baseball. "
I would be content in life to have NorwichNuts as my personal chef. Seriously, if I were ever rich and lived in Southern California I would be all over that. I live on edamame (soy beans) for protein, and she made an edamame braid that I seriously want. And a vegan fruit and veggies roll with spicy peanut sauce -- oh! And did I mention the fig and feta pizza? Until such a time as I can have Janet feed me I will content myself with her images and writing.
All pictures courtesy NorwichNuts.
Comments