Lime and roses cupcake necklace and doggy bone cupcake charm from The Glass Chef

This lime and roses cupcake necklace is for sale on Etsy by The Glass Chef (see her site and Etsy store for more) for $29.95 (via Flickr).

Description:

Yummy and juicy cupcake jewelry! Lime green cupcake topped off with white frosting and roses. The cherry is a Swarovski crystal and the necklace is an 18 inch box chain. Handmade in my studio and baked in a kiln for strength and durability.

Cupcake measures 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch.


Lime and Roses Glass Lampwork Cupcake Necklace

I also really like this doggy bone glass cupcake charm, which she's selling on Etsy for $18:

Doggy Bone Glass Cupcake Charm

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow...Lime and roses cupcake necklace looks awesome. Can serve the purpose of Valentine gift. It was nice going through your blog. Iflorist.co.uk
Lyns said…
Peggy's work is also available in my webstore and I must say she does absolutely lovely work with the highest of quality. Cheers
Cupcake Delights said…
I sell Peggy's cupcake necklaces and phone charms in my shop. Everyone loves them