Thanks Eugene, Portland and Seattle!

I just landed at snowy JFK, and have hundreds of photos to upload over the next few days, plus video interviews, before I fly to Minneapolis Sunday for that meetup.

I wanted to thank all the bakery owners and blog readers I met, and especially Carrie Middlemiss from Bella Cupcake Couture for taking us around yesterday and Jennifer Shea of Trophy Cupcakes for providing such a delicious cupcake feast yesterday (s'mores cupcake = worth flying across the country for!). See writeup by Java Cupcake for now.

Comments

Nichelle said…
Welcome back to New York!
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com said…
Welcome back to the East Coast... moving out to Oregon next year - any feedback you can give me on your feel of the towns you visited? (we haven't pick a town yet lol)

Kim @ http:/frostmeblog.blogspot.com

kim.frostmeblog@gmail.com
Carrie owner of Bella Cupcake Couture said…
Rachel- It was my absolute pleasure! I always love an excuse to eat cupcakes all day. It was rough but someone had to do it. I look forward to coming out to New York this summer and seeing you ladies.

Carrie Middlemiss
www.bellacupcakecouture.com