Peanut Butter & Co. Chocolate PB Cupcake Mix

PB & Co cupcake mix

At the Summer Fancy Food Show, a large trade event currently happening in NYC, I stopped by to visit a local favorite, the Peanut Butter & Co. booth. They've taken the idea of peanut butter and really explored the possibilities - dark chocolate (PB) dreams, anyone?

An addition to their ever-growing product lineup, I spotted this "Mighty Fine" Peanut Butter & Co. Chocolate Peanut butter cupcake mix, with "real homemade taste!" According to their website, the peanut butter frosting is made with peanut flour, made from their signature peanut butter with the oil pressed out. The resulting flavor promises to be "deeply nutty."

I'm a big fan of peanut butter cupcakes, so I'm curious to see what the mix will taste like. I haven't used a mix in awhile, but I've got my eyes/whisk set on this one.

Comments

TotallyPinkaholic said…
I think I´m in love! I love penut butter + chocolate combo! This mux sure be amazing!