S'mores cupcakes with marshmallows on top

Katie of Kakes by Katie has made some s'mores cupcakes with a twist: the graham cracker and marshmallow on top! Photos via Flickr.

smorecupcakes

She writes:

Who doesn't love a good 'ole fashion s'more at a summer bonfire? I can't think of one person who doesn't.

These cupcakes came on a whim after buying some marshmallows at the grocery store. I thought to myself, "I really miss those times when me and my best friends used to make s'mores on random nights." Then of course I though, "I want to make s'mores again!..." And then my last thought was, "But I want to make s'mores as cupcakes!"

Here, is the finished product. Chocolate cupakes, with graham crackers, and fire roasted marshmallows. And yes, those marshmallows are as gooey and delicious as they look.


smorecupcakes2

Comments