Magnolia Bakery opening in LA next week

At least, that's what Eater LA is reporting:

The pastel-hued cupcake import from NYC, Magnolia Bakery, is finally preparing to serve its sweet treats at the end of next week. Colorful new signage now hangs outside, and Eater has secretly been peeking through the window cracks (the windows are still papered up!) and baking is in session! Any taste testers needed

If you know anything more, let us know at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com and we'll get to work on this. I'll be in LA at the end of September to check it out (though the whole cupcake bakeries opening across the country - like Sprinkles coming to New York - is a bit less interesting to me than local bakeries bringing local flavor). Still, I'm curious to see how Magnolia Bakery, with three New York City locations and one in Dubai (yes, really) will do in Los Angeles.

Comments

Cake & Heels said…
I can't wait!! Totally live right down the block...