Beautiful day, beautiful cupcakes at Cupcakeland in Williamsburg

On Sunday I stopped in to one of my favorite New York City cupcake bakeries, Cupcakeland in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, which I hadn't had a chance to visit for a while, and my love for their cupcakes, with their creamy, mostly cream-cheese based but still light frostings. I was with a friend who told me that he'd recently had very dry cupcakes and he likes them moist and sweet. He tried the first one shown below, the white chocolate raspberry with chocolate cake, while we shared the ones below along with a peanut butter cupcake, all complete winners, though my absolute favorite is the strawberry shortcake, whipped cream on top, fresh strawberries inside. $2.25 each and the perfect way to cap off a beautiful day.





Cupcakeland
390 Metropolitan Ave
(between Havemeyer St & 5th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
718-388-5260

Comments