Marshmallow fluff cupcakes = major WIN

I love marshmallow in pretty much any form so was very exciting to see two kinds of marshmallow fluff cupcakes.

The first is by Abbie Kiefer of the blog Please Pass the Pie who calls mashmallow fluff "the cupcake baker's best friend" and writes:

I had half of a container left over from Christmas fudge making and I needed to use it up, so I combined about 8 oz. of Fluff with about 3/4 c. softened butter and added powdered sugar and vanilla to taste (probably about 1/2 to 3/4 c. sugar and a 1/2 t. of vanilla) and mixed with my faithful KitchenAid stand mixer. It was good! Rich and not too sugary. But more than that, it was really fluffy and I could spread and pipe to my heart's content. I'd say it made enough to frost 18-24 cupcakes, depending on how generous you're feeling.



The second features chocolate marshmallow fluff cupcakes by Cupcake Corner - click through for recipe!

Comments

Cupcake Delights said…
Thanks for sharing....I made the marshmallow frosting today for my Sweet Potato Pie cupcake....it's to die for. I don't even like sweet potatoes.