I guess I should just speak for myself, but yes, rainbow cupcakes always make me happy (truth: almost any cupcakes make me happy, but the brighter ones can certainly perk up a morning, right?). These are by one of our perennial favorites, Vancouver's Coco Cake Cupcakes, who you can check out on their website and blog, where these photos are from.



From the blog:
Sweet Claire ordered from afar a delightful gift for her friends Tara and Elladee's housewarming: rainbow cupcakes! These cupcakes are sheer magic -- only when you bake that multicolored batter in the oven, and hear the timer go off, and you peak into the oven do you get to see how the cupcakes decided to turn out! Blobs of neon colours make up these rainbow vanilla cupcakes, which I topped off with a swirl of pretty pink, blue and purple vanilla buttercream.
From the blog:
Sweet Claire ordered from afar a delightful gift for her friends Tara and Elladee's housewarming: rainbow cupcakes! These cupcakes are sheer magic -- only when you bake that multicolored batter in the oven, and hear the timer go off, and you peak into the oven do you get to see how the cupcakes decided to turn out! Blobs of neon colours make up these rainbow vanilla cupcakes, which I topped off with a swirl of pretty pink, blue and purple vanilla buttercream.
Comments