Despicable Me Minion cupcakes, super cute snowman cupcakes and Oreo and mini cupcake edible cupcake toppers

I'm really not sure how I missed these Despicable Me Minion cupcakes (and, yes, full confession time again: I have not actually seen Despicable Me by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, because if I had I surely would've blogged them. They're made with Twinkies! And smarties, candy melts, licorice and a black food marker. See her post above for exact instructions. Photo via Flickr.



Photobucket

And, staying on topic for the day, snowman cupcakes!



And last but not least (I am restraining myself from posting basically all of her amazing, amazing cupcakes), these cookie and mini cupcake edible cupcake toppers! Click here to find out how to make them.

Comments

Buttery Books said…
My son was sitting on my lap as I was surfing through blogs and screamed "Despicable Me!" when he saw those cupcakes. He now wants them for his birthday...which is tomorrow