When a chocolate peanut butter cupcake is a thing of beauty, plus peppermint Oreo, salted caramel, pomegranate and butterflies

These cupcakes are all by blogger Amrita of The Sweet Art, via her Flickr account. Click on the photos below for blog post and recipe links! I don't think the chocolate peanut butter one is up yet though. Once again, I'm in the wonderful but frustrating position of there being way too many cupcakes I'd love to post, so do check out the rest, these are just four of my favorites.


chocolate peanut butter cupcake


peppermint Oreo cupcake



salted caramel cupcake



pomegranate cupcake (no blog post on this one)

And last but not least...butterfly cupcakes!



She used the cookbook Hello, Cupcake! and writes:

This took me quite a while but it was a fun project. My bff Cici came to spend the night and we worked on the butterflies together. I used parchment paper to draw outlines of wings that were already in the book. Using melted candy melts, you just have to go over the lines again, and fill it in with different colors. I then used a toothpick to swirl them together and sprinkled nonpareils on them.

Comments