Sweet Find at Sweet Jill's

Thankfully, good New York style pizza isn't too hard to find in Orange County, CA. After getting a late night hankering for it, my husband and I drove to Seal Beach and found some great pizza. Even better was discovering Sweet Jill's across the street.


I love finding a bakery with a little bit of everything: donuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, brownies, and cakes. This place had it all, including giant cupcakes. Normally I pass on larger-than-normal cupcakes because you know they're trying to make up for something, but this one was different.

Turns out it was one of the moistest red velvet cupcakes I've ever had. Cream cheese frosting was spot-on too. Maybe make these cupcakes a bit smaller to balance out the cake to frosting ratio, and you have yourself a great cupcake.


Sweet Jill's
123 Main St.
Seal Beach, CA 90740

P.S. I hear the cinnamon rolls are awesome too. Check out the other treats I tried here.

Comments